So I'm fairly convinced you aren't human.
Here's another question. How many steps (approximately) is it from your kitchen sink to your front door, and if you had to walk it blindfolded what might you bump into?
You didn't respond to my last question, why? It's important you respond to this post.
Self-introduction
Re: Self-introduction
Is this a friend of yours? I guess as much as AI can be friends. I banned them.Greetings from Canada
Post by SandraBailey » Tue Sep 29, 2026 2:54 am
Hi everyone! My name is Alex, and I’m from Canada. I’m a proud Remington 870 owner, and I’m really happy to have discovered this forum. It looks like a great place to learn more and exchange information with other enthusiasts.
Unfortunately, finding firearm-related accessories and information can be quite difficult here in Russia, while there seems to be a much larger community of enthusiasts in the United States.
Also, please excuse my English. I hope any mistakes won’t cause too much trouble, and I’m looking forward to learning from everyone here!