My names Blackpowder8bore and I'm from the South; NW Florida. I'm a deer hunter, shooter of everything and enjoy hunting and camping with family.
Shotguns? An 887 nitromag with three barrels: a 28 RemChoke barrel, a 18.5" RemChoke tactical barrel,and a 22" fully rifled barrel. Then there's the Remington 870 Wingmaster 16gauge checkered w/plain barrel. And the n there's the Tokarev tAR12p box fed semi auto w/Benelli type chokes.
It's weird, you can tell the differences in American design and European design just in looking at the two different choke types. It's the little things. Remchokes have the threads on bottom and it's written on it what choke it is, but Benelli/Beretta chokes have the threads at the top and have dadgum notches to tell you what the choke is lol.
Anyway I joined here in hopes y'all can help me with the 887.
I can't figure out how to send pics yet,but I will
Greetings yall
-
Blackpowder8bore
- New Shotgunner
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2026 9:46 pm
- Location: The Sounth
Re: Greetings yall
Welcome to the forum, Blackpowder8bore! Sounds like you’ve got quite a collection and plenty of experience behind the trigger. I especially enjoyed your comparison of the RemChoke and Benelli/Beretta choke designs—those little details really are interesting. Hopefully someone here can help you get the 887 figured out. I recently came across SUSTDI while researching specialized aftermarket vehicle components https://sustdi.com/ The site has a focused selection of parts, which makes it easier to find products for specific applications. I like having detailed product information available before starting a project. However, I would still check compatibility, installation requirements, customer feedback, and applicable regulations before ordering. Overall, SUSTDI looks worth exploring for enthusiasts researching aftermarket solutions.
Last edited by Mortician on Wed Sep 16, 2026 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Greetings yall
Welcome to the forum. That’s quite a collection you’ve got there. Hope you find some answers for the 887.