Side Saddle and Accessories for 870 DM

Tactical, combat, military, law enforcement and home defense use of a Remington 870 shotgun.
blakem

Re: Side Saddle and Accessories for 870 DM

Post by blakem » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:38 am

Thank you all for the replies. It looks like my assessment of the 870 DM is probably correct and would not allow a side saddle. Even though the 870 DM is being offered at great sale prices, I am going with a 870 LE tactical version that has a 6 round magazine and the AR style pistol stock.

The TAC-14 is interesting but I would have to get it with one of the arm braces attached instead of the grip. At the end of the day an 18" barrel with a stock will serve me better, but I do appreciate the discussion.

Blackrock
Shotgunner

Re: Side Saddle and Accessories for 870 DM

Post by Blackrock » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:59 pm

Lots of good advice for you to digest. If I may add my Dos Centavos? One should never assume or train for the "Proverbial Average Confrontation." Rats travel in packs and some people are Human bullet sponges.

Case in Point: Officer Timothy Gramins 2008, in Skokie, Illinois pumped bullet after bullet into his attacker but this HUMAN "TERMINATOR" simply would NOT go down! Gramins had pumped no less than SEVENTEEN .45 SLUGS into Raymond Maddox. But it wasn't until Gramins fired THREE TIMES into Maddox' skull that the man finally died!

Your mileage my vary,

Roc