Where did the thread go?

Do you have any questions or suggestions?
Zebra62
Senior Shotgunner

Where did the thread go?

Post by Zebra62 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:23 pm

I had a thread in "Want to sell" concerning the pistol grip I have to give away. I was corresponding with merlyn trying to get it to him and we have not ironed out the details. Now the thread is gone.

Did I do something wrong resulting in the thread being deleted or is it an administrator intervention?

Inquiring minds want to know.
The REAL definition of GUN CONTROL - The ability to keep your sights on your target.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson

Synchronizor
Elite Shotgunner

Re: Where did the thread go?

Post by Synchronizor » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:15 pm

You're experiencing a bug right now. You're seeing something of a "split personality" of the forum database that was cached several days ago or something. Your posts haven't been deleted, you just can't see them at the moment. More info here. We're aware of the issue, and trying to get it fixed.

Zebra62
Senior Shotgunner

Post by Zebra62 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:40 pm

Synchronizor wrote:You're seeing something of a "split personality" ...
Have you been looking through my windows? :lol:
The REAL definition of GUN CONTROL - The ability to keep your sights on your target.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson

FootSoldier
Shotgunner

Post by FootSoldier » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:33 pm

Wow! I thought I had lost my mind or something. :D
Missing post, missing replies, missing........

Synchronizor
Elite Shotgunner

Post by Synchronizor » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:42 am

Update: The error has been dealt with and the forum should be 100% stable now. We're currently looking into whether or not any of the missing posts can be recovered. Subscribe to this topic for further updates.

Zebra62
Senior Shotgunner

Post by Zebra62 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:46 pm

No worries if the post cannot be recovered. I can just re-post it. Simple enough.

I am concerned though about merlyn, the member I was corresponding with. His name no longer shows up on the members list. He seemed very interested but now I have no way to contact him. Again, no worries on my part. I got the part free and it can sit in the safe and rot. Probably not though. I'll do something with it.

Thanks for the effort.