Site Errors

Do you have any questions or suggestions?
Synchronizor
Elite Shotgunner

Site Errors

Post by Synchronizor » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:33 pm

Lately, the forum has been acting goofy. On and off, it'll stop showing any posts or topics created since last Sunday/Monday. The site just acts like they don't exist. I know I'm not the only one experiencing this, so I'm thinking it must be a server-side issue, like the website keeps going back to a cached version of the database instead of the current one.

For anyone experiencing this, your posts or topics haven't been deleted or moderated, it's just a site error. Hopefully it'll get sorted out soon. Until then, before creating topics or posts, check the Active Topics page to see if you're experiencing this bug. If so, you should refrain from posting until the site starts working for you again because your posts will not be visible to other users who are viewing the up-to-date version of the site.

Synchronizor
Elite Shotgunner

Re: Site Errors

Post by Synchronizor » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:40 am

Update: The error has been dealt with and the forum should be 100% stable now. We're currently looking into whether or not any of the missing posts can be recovered.

Synchronizor
Elite Shotgunner

Re: Site Errors

Post by Synchronizor » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:24 am

Things aren't looking good for recovering any lost posts or topics. If you want to go to the effort, feel free to re-construct any of your stuff that got deleted. If you happened to save something - text, pictures, html/mht files - that was lost, but you didn't author it, please send me a PM.