Factory mag extention question

Discuss all accessories and upgrades available for the Remington 870 shotgun: stocks, forends, barrels, chokes, magazine extensions, followers, safeties, sights etc.
byxlaw
Enthusiast Shotgunner

Re: Factory mag extention question

Post by byxlaw » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:59 am

In stock!! Just checked Rem site, they have parkerized +2 kit ("flush" with 18" bbl) for $55! As of the time of this post. (All other kits are oos.)
Last edited by byxlaw on Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

gWebber
Senior Shotgunner

Post by gWebber » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:49 am

byxlaw wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:57 am
Folks, i got them from Remington online store. Piece-by-piece becomes a bit pricier than the kit (all kits are out), but should be available. Check them out.
I ordered too many (there was a logic then, now not cannot recall, and see no need in all of those). Springs, too. If you are up to it, you can get them from me for the cost (have to add that tax, though), plus shipping to you. I have no brackets, though - they were either out, or too costly for me at $25 to #37 each. Otherwise, i will return them back to Rem.
I maybe interested in a Remington +3 for my 20” (blued), I’m pretty sure the light mount I’m getting will act as the bracket.

Shoot me a price and I’ll let you know

byxlaw
Enthusiast Shotgunner

Post by byxlaw » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:52 pm

PM sent (am not sure if actually went out, still shows in Outbox)

uwmcscott
New Shotgunner

Post by uwmcscott » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:06 am

Dang...looks like I missed it. I am guessing the PM might not have worked because I don't have enough posts yet? Thansks for trying to get the message out though. I was gone for a couple of days for work too so I did not have a chance to log in.

gWebber
Senior Shotgunner

Post by gWebber » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:05 am

byxlaw wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:52 pm
PM sent (am not sure if actually went out, still shows in Outbox)
Got it & responded 👍

byxlaw
Enthusiast Shotgunner

Post by byxlaw » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:47 am

uwmcscott wrote:Dang...looks like I missed it. I am guessing the PM might not have worked because I don't have enough posts yet? Thansks for trying to get the message out though. I was gone for a couple of days for work too so I did not have a chance to log in.
Missed what? Lol I will try to PM you, too

Sent using Tapatalk

uwmcscott
New Shotgunner

Post by uwmcscott » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:31 pm

byxlaw wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:47 am
uwmcscott wrote:Dang...looks like I missed it. I am guessing the PM might not have worked because I don't have enough posts yet? Thansks for trying to get the message out though. I was gone for a couple of days for work too so I did not have a chance to log in.
Missed what? Lol I will try to PM you, too

Sent using Tapatalk
My bad...thought you were responding to me. And I did get both of your subsequent PM's. I did see them pop up on GrabAgun just briefly this AM but sold out at $47.95, but then Remington did show them in stock ( Parkerized ) for $54.95 and I was able to get one in the cart with a confirmation. Thanks again for all the info, and I'll be reading up on the proper install methods already shared in preparation for it's arrival.

Looks like they are still showing stock as of 3:31pm CST if anyone sees this and needs/wants one
https://www.remington.com/shop/870-12-G ... ed/p/19420