Load Two Belt

Tactical, combat, military, law enforcement and home defense use of a Remington 870 shotgun.
jpfrog
Experienced Shotgunner

Load Two Belt

Post by jpfrog » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:24 pm

That video posted on the Load Two belt looks pretty nice...looks like it may be faster than the shell carriers that hold 4 shells stacked on top of each other and require feeding to the magazine tube one at a time (although it's a very fast feed if you do it like the pros do it). Are there any other video angles for this? I'd be interested in seeing how they are mounted on the shooter's belt, then transferred to the magazine tube...specifically, I'd like to see how they are removed from the belt and held in the transfer hand.

Thanks!

Vitaly
Owner

Re: Load Two Belt

Post by Vitaly » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:22 am

jpfrog wrote:That video posted on the Load Two belt looks pretty nice...looks like it may be faster than the shell carriers that hold 4 shells stacked on top of each other and require feeding to the magazine tube one at a time (although it's a very fast feed if you do it like the pros do it). Are there any other video angles for this? I'd be interested in seeing how they are mounted on the shooter's belt, then transferred to the magazine tube...specifically, I'd like to see how they are removed from the belt and held in the transfer hand.

Thanks!
jpfrog, Load Two belt is a very interesting piece of equipment. I will make a special post about it. I will try to do it today.
http://www.Rem870.com - Blog about the Remington 870 Shotgun

jpfrog
Experienced Shotgunner

Re: Load Two Belt

Post by jpfrog » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:02 pm

Thank you, Vitaly- that would be great!