Ed in Fredericksburg VA

Welcome to the forum! Please introduce yourself.
USMA-1982
Experienced Shotgunner

Ed in Fredericksburg VA

Post by USMA-1982 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:23 pm

Hi, new member here. I currently have two 870s and picking up number 3 later this afternoon. First was an Express Magnum in 20 gauge that I bought new in 2004 to teach my son how to shoot when he was 13. Next was a Wingmaster Classic Trap that I grabbed a month later when I was having so much fun shooting with my son I wanted an 870 of my own. Number three is a 1990 Wingmaster Deer magnum that I just won on Gunbroker this past Sunday. Have been looking for a slug barrel - this one is 20" with Rem Choke and rifle sights - and it also came pre-attached to a gun :D My first shotgun was a .410 single shot that my dad bought for me on my 12th birthday from Western Auto. Very pretty wood, and a blast to shoot - now unfortunately long gone. I'm retired Army SF and have done a lot of shooting both professionally and personally. Also have several rifles and handguns in the armory. Just getting started in 3G and have a brand new Beretta 1301 Comp for that game, but I shoot a lot more trap and skeet with my Classic Trap and really like that gun. The Deer Magnum will be reborn as primarily an HD gun, but may also find it's way into the woods. Have read through much of the forum so far and picked up some good tips and tricks. Looking forward to getting to know you all better.

Best,
Ed

Scorpion8
Elite Shotgunner

Re: Ed in Fredericksburg VA

Post by Scorpion8 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:25 pm

Welcome aboard! You'll fit right in here.
Imperious Moderatus
Retired USN
NRA Life ; NAHC Life
Pain heals, chicks dig scars.....glory -- lasts forever!