TapatTalk

Do you have any questions or suggestions?
RainMan_JH
Experienced Shotgunner

TapatTalk

Post by RainMan_JH » Fri May 04, 2012 1:53 am

I use TapatTalk on my mobile device for a lot of forums that I frequent. I was wondering what the possibility would be to turn it on for this forum? It would be great for me so I could view this forum while I am at work. Our firewall blocks many things including firearm related sites so I cannot check in during the day.

Just a suggestion for your consideration.

Thanks

Vitaly
Owner

Re: TapatTalk

Post by Vitaly » Fri May 04, 2012 1:53 pm

RainMan_JH wrote:I use TapatTalk on my mobile device for a lot of forums that I frequent. I was wondering what the possibility would be to turn it on for this forum? It would be great for me so I could view this forum while I am at work. Our firewall blocks many things including firearm related sites so I cannot check in during the day.

Just a suggestion for your consideration.

Thanks
Thanks for your suggestion! We can turn it on, I just need to find out what is TapatTalk :) I'll ask admin to add this feature.
http://www.Rem870.com - Blog about the Remington 870 Shotgun

AkiroHikage
Enthusiast Shotgunner

Post by AkiroHikage » Fri May 04, 2012 10:44 pm

Tapatalk is just a forum app that works with a variety of forum platforms like phpBB and others. All it involves on your end Vitaly is installation of the plugin. Users can then use TapatTalk to monitor the forum here via smart phones or tablets. Can't say I am familiar with the app in any websites I have done, but it seems straight forward enough.

www.tapatalk.com
The tactical psychologist.

RainMan_JH
Experienced Shotgunner

Post by RainMan_JH » Sat May 05, 2012 2:18 am

Thanks for the description I should have been more specific about what the service is. If you have a tablet and or a smartphone check it out the app. It is very handy as it pulls all of the forums you frequent in to one place.

Thanks for your consideration of this.

Vitaly
Owner

Post by Vitaly » Sat May 05, 2012 8:17 pm

Thanks for the info, guys! I will be in contact with Admin next week and ask him to add this feature to the forum.
http://www.Rem870.com - Blog about the Remington 870 Shotgun