Lets have some pictures of your builds.

Tactical, combat, military, law enforcement and home defense use of a Remington 870 shotgun.
Fieldgeneral

Re: Lets have some pictures of your builds.

Post by Fieldgeneral » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:09 am

Automag wrote:Good looking 870! I like the way it looks now.
Thanks! Just feel like there is always something to add...

12GAfun
Super Shotgunner

Post by 12GAfun » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:18 am

Automag wrote:Yep, they do look pretty similar. I think Remington must offer like ten different factory versions (or how they're equipped from the factory) of the 870 Tactical. I like what you did with yours, looks good.

Thanks

12GAfun
Super Shotgunner

Post by 12GAfun » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:19 am

Fieldgeneral wrote:Here is my tac express I have been working on. Planning on adding a sling and a Magpul forend.

NICE!!!

floridashooter
New Shotgunner

Post by floridashooter » Wed May 14, 2014 2:04 pm

floridashooter wrote:here is my 870 express synthetic tactical order #25077 which come factory with 18" barrel, one piece 6 mag tube, the only downside to this is you cannot change the barrels unless they come out with more with this one piece mag tube but i got a hunter so this is my HD and weekend fun gun....

UPGRADES:::
so far
Tactical Follower
VANG COMP big speed saftey - i Painted a red ring on it
Carrier Latch Spring
Non-MIM Extractor
Talon Tactical Stock and Forend Ult Pro Package

NEXT TO GET::
shell holder

OK so I added the night sight from which is awesome and added an extra thick ATI X2 recoil pad to make it even smoother.. Now to decide on a shell holder and I'm looking for a flash light with a remote switch that fit in the elzetta mount. any suggestions welcom

SignessSG
Experienced Shotgunner

Post by SignessSG » Wed May 14, 2014 5:23 pm

floridashooter wrote:
floridashooter wrote:here is my 870 express synthetic tactical order #25077 which come factory with 18" barrel, one piece 6 mag tube, the only downside to this is you cannot change the barrels unless they come out with more with this one piece mag tube but i got a hunter so this is my HD and weekend fun gun....

so far
Tactical Follower
Carrier Latch Spring
Non-MIM Extractor

shell holder

OK so I added the night sight from which is awesome and added an extra thick ATI X2 recoil pad to make it even smoother.. Now to decide on a shell holder and I'm looking for a flash light with a remote switch that fit in the elzetta mount. any suggestions welcom
Sweet. I love that Trijicon tritium front sight. I'm doing night sights on mine as well, but they are back-ordered for 6-8 weeks. I have a 20" rifle sight police barrel on my 870P, so I went with Ameriglo/Trijicon tritium rifle sights for the front dovetail and rear ramp. Shell holder...depends on how you prefer to use it. Some people like removable / velcro shell holders that can quickly switch out, or just a hard mount. I'm putting a Mesa Tactical 6-shell holder on mine that will mount to the left side of the receiver using the trigger group pins.
Remington 870 Police Magnum 12 Gauge
Sig Sauer P220 Carry SAS SAO .45 ACP
Sig Sauer P938 9mm
Belgian Browning HiPower 9mm
Ruger GP100 Stainless .357 Magnum 4"
Smith & Wesson Model 36 .38 Special

floridashooter
New Shotgunner

Post by floridashooter » Fri May 16, 2014 2:25 pm

SignessSG wrote:
floridashooter wrote:

so far
Tactical Follower
Carrier Latch Spring
Non-MIM Extractor

shell holder

Sweet. I love that Trijicon tritium front sight. I'm doing night sights on mine as well, but they are back-ordered for 6-8 weeks. I have a 20" rifle sight police barrel on my 870P, so I went with Ameriglo/Trijicon tritium rifle sights for the front dovetail and rear ramp. Shell holder...depends on how you prefer to use it. Some people like removable / velcro shell holders that can quickly switch out, or just a hard mount. I'm putting a Mesa Tactical 6-shell holder on mine that will mount to the left side of the receiver using the trigger group pins.
Have a mesa tac 6 shell with rail on the way should be here tomorrow, may end up ordering the eotech forend with light

SignessSG
Experienced Shotgunner

Post by SignessSG » Thu May 29, 2014 1:07 pm

Here's my 870P in it's current state. Stock 20" rifle sight Police barrel, Magpul SGA stock, Mesa Tactical side saddle, Nordic Components MXT +3 mag extension, Nordic Components barrel clamp with rail, Nordic Components low-drag follower, Streamlight TLR-1 HL. Still on back order are Ameriglo/Trijicon tritium night sights. I'm considering replacing the police forend with a Hogue overmolded.
Remington 870 Police Magnum 12 Gauge
Sig Sauer P220 Carry SAS SAO .45 ACP
Sig Sauer P938 9mm
Belgian Browning HiPower 9mm
Ruger GP100 Stainless .357 Magnum 4"
Smith & Wesson Model 36 .38 Special

72Cheyenne
Shotgunner

Post by 72Cheyenne » Thu May 29, 2014 1:42 pm

Used 870 express. Installed an SBE follower and wolff mag spring. Mesa Tactical 4 shell holder. Installed new carrier dog spring for 1100 and 1187. It's noticeably stiffer to load shells. Can't wait to go try it out.Image

Sent from my two-story outhouse.
Last edited by 72Cheyenne on Sat May 31, 2014 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zebra62
Senior Shotgunner

Post by Zebra62 » Sat May 31, 2014 1:15 pm

Great looking Tactical, 72Cheyenne. Nice list of upgrades and accesories. I really dig the green eyed cat. :D
The REAL definition of GUN CONTROL - The ability to keep your sights on your target.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson

FoxHound-SWE

Post by FoxHound-SWE » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:04 am

This is my 870 from Sweden
Work in progress
ImageImage