My 870 build begins!

Tactical, combat, military, law enforcement and home defense use of a Remington 870 shotgun.
roamingaz
New Shotgunner

My 870 build begins!

Post by roamingaz » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:34 pm

I am very happy to have found this forum, there is a ton of helpful info and knowledgable people here. My previous 870 was a Scattergun Tech and it left me desiring more so I sold it and building my own. I am starting with a inexpensive base model, I was going to buy a old used 870 or even just a receiver but this pistol grip tactical is a good deal new for around $370.
That is the only picture I have at the moment but stay tuned as this build will progress rapidly once parts start coming in. I just sent the barrel to Vang Comp to have their porting sytem done and should have it back in about 2 weeks. I ordered a bunch of other stuff online and it should start showing up next week.
I originaly was going to use a LPA rear sight but changed my mind (it is listed in the for sale section :o ). Now my idea is to use a quick connect Eotech or a iron sight system such as Vang Comp or Scattergun Tech any suggestions on a top of the line sight system is welcome.....stay tuned this is going to be fun!

Vitaly
Owner

Re: My 870 build begins!

Post by Vitaly » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:17 am

roamingaz, pic was removed but you can upload it directly to the forum.
http://www.Rem870.com - Blog about the Remington 870 Shotgun