JUst bought my first 870 and have some questions. :)

Discuss all accessories and upgrades available for the Remington 870 shotgun: stocks, forends, barrels, chokes, magazine extensions, followers, safeties, sights etc.
gypsydan41
Experienced Shotgunner

Re: JUst bought my first 870 and have some questions. :)

Post by gypsydan41 » Fri May 04, 2012 1:46 pm

Vitaly, when you get to know me, I am all about hunting and shootin trap. It's a serious lifestyle for me. I can't wait to get the gun shop opened up and start promoting our sports. Oh wait, did I tell you that I hugged my shotgun today.

Vitaly
Owner

Post by Vitaly » Fri May 04, 2012 1:51 pm

gypsydan41 wrote:Vitaly, when you get to know me, I am all about hunting and shootin trap. It's a serious lifestyle for me. I can't wait to get the gun shop opened up and start promoting our sports. Oh wait, did I tell you that I hugged my shotgun today.
Dan, I am competition shooter but hunting and trap is very interesting for me, just need to find time for all those things. I am focused on competition shooting at the moment because I have 3 serious competitions this year. I will have more time after September, that is when I plan to start shooting trap.

And I love my shotgun too :)
http://www.Rem870.com - Blog about the Remington 870 Shotgun

RainMan_JH
Experienced Shotgunner

Post by RainMan_JH » Sat May 05, 2012 2:23 am

gypsydan41 wrote:Vitaly, when you get to know me, I am all about hunting and shootin trap. It's a serious lifestyle for me. I can't wait to get the gun shop opened up and start promoting our sports. Oh wait, did I tell you that I hugged my shotgun today.
HaHaHa what a coincidence I am totally addicted to Clay Shooting AND I hugged my 870 today too!

Thanks for the laugh that was a great comment!

gypsydan41
Experienced Shotgunner

Post by gypsydan41 » Thu May 10, 2012 9:08 pm

I woke to laughter this mourning from a friend, I was so tired last night that I actually fell asleep with my combat gun. He came over to get me to do some welding on a tractor and found me laying there with that thing laying across my chest. I guess you had to be there,but funny none the less. Vitaly I totaly understand just where you are at in your game, and it is very hard to live a regular lifestyle and then try up something different at the same time. Since I have gotton a little older now and started to slow down some, I have noticed that I try and stay on track with just one thing,that way I can stay fully involved. So yeah I aploud anyone that is up for trying something knew. I know that over in your area that there are some awsome elk, wolf, etc. And try at least once in a lifetime to do it. Now it may not be that persons kind of thing, but at least give it a try. And taste the heart right after you field dress your game. YUMMMMEEEE I know it's gross,but it's what my late father and I used to do on every big game kill. :D