Please let Walmart know to not support the Awb ban

General discussion about Remington 870 shotgun.
Carlo1137
Valued Shotgunner

Please let Walmart know to not support the Awb ban

Post by Carlo1137 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:42 am

Please send email to Walmart for 7 days to let them know not to buckle on the Obama pressure on depriving Americans there 2nd amendment. Email them this:

Email to: info@wal-mart.com or fax to Number: 1-479-277-1830

subject: WALMART: KEEP SELLING GUNS OR BOYCOTT COMING!

Dear Michael Terry Duke,

I understand that the Obama Administration is pressuring you to support his gun legislation, whether it's a so-called Assault Weapons Ban (AWB) or similar registration and subsequent confiscation of American guns. I am urging you to categorically REJECT any support of the AWB, in any form by any sponsor.

I thank you for you outstanding support of American firearms freedoms in the past. I have purchased guns, accessories, camping gear, supplies of all sorts, food, clothing, and all types of merchandise for this support. Your past stance in this area, despite misguided public pressure, is commendable and true the vision of Sam Walton. He believed in the freedoms of America.

However if Walmart capitulates and in any signs on with the Obama Administration in their gun control agenda, I will boycott you forever. Moreover I will take advantage of powerful and wide reaching social media to encourage the same. We have many retail avenues for our items such as tax free Amazon.com and many department stores. We will give our business to them.

I hope it does not come to that and you will again REJECT all attempts to destroy, limit, curtail, or weaken the 2nd Amendment of the United States. If you do that we will continue to support you 100% and accept my sincere gratitude for standing strong.

Thank you for you time

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eCefEixHqaQ&feature=plpp
BETTER TO BE JUDGED BY 12 THAN CARRIED BY 6